- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Curry And Apple Soup Recipe
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce (38 Grams)|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Homemade chicken stock/Made of 2 chicken stock cubes||1 1⁄2 Pint (750 Milliliter)|
|Cooking apples||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cored and roughly sliced (700 Grams)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.4 mg
Sodium 374.5 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 22.2 g
Protein 8 g15.6%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 21.9%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat saucepan and melt the butter.
2) Add onions and fry till soft.
3) Blend in flour and curry powder.Stir to mix well and cook for 1 minute.
4) Pour the stock and lemon juice to it. Add apples and mix well.
5) Keep it on simmering heat and boil for 15 minutes.
6) Cool the soup and then sieve it or alternately puree the content.add cream and mix well
7) Add seasoning.
7) serve in a bowl.
Use the soup later by storing it in airtight container and freeze. Before serving heat the soup in a pan, stir gently with 2 tbsp water over low flame. To thin the soup you can alternately use stock.