- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Crab Sandwiches Recipe
|French rolls||2 , cut horizontally in half|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Crab meat/Lobster/shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), flaked|
Calories 377 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.6 mg
Sodium 464.5 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 21 g41.5%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over low heat.
5) In a small bowl, beat the egg gently and stir in cayenne, Tabasco, salt, and milk.
6) Stir the crab meat mixture, until the crab begins to hold together.
7) Divide the crab mixture into 2 portions and spread over hot buttered rolls.
8) Serve hot with bed on small mixed salad if desired.