- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Crab Dip Recipe Video
|Shredded crab||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce (2 (8 ounce) package)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), mince (5-6)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coarse-grain mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 933 Calories from Fat 788
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.4%
Saturated Fat 29.9 g149.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 189.6 mg
Sodium 1229.3 mg51.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 20 g39.5%
Vitamin A 52.4% Vitamin C 31.7%
Calcium 44.1% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine, crab, lemon juice, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, green onion, mustard, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
3. In an ovenproof baking dish or pie plate, transfer the mixture and spread evenly.
4. Pop the dish in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top becomes brown and bubbly.
5. Serve hot crab dip with crusty bread or chips.