- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Chicken Salad Recipe Video
|Canned chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs), drained|
|Celery||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (2 %)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 1125 Calories from Fat 726
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g128.2%
Saturated Fat 20.7 g103.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.9 mg33.3%
Sodium 2340.4 mg97.5%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.6%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 51 g102.4%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 69.4% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 275 degrees F.
2. Grease the baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Put chicken, celery, almonds, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Mix them well and evenly in the dish.
4. Bake it 25 minutes uncovered.
5. In a serving plate, Serve the salad on lettuce bed with garlic bread.