- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Biscuits Recipe
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream/Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Handfuls)|
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.2%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.4 mg
Sodium 1647 mg68.6%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 20 g39.5%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 69.6% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 350°F/ 180°C .
2) Take a large bowl and add the flour, baking salt, baking powder and salt to it. Mix well.
3) Add the paprika, sour cream and cheese to it and stir them in by mixing well.
4) Take a board that has been floured and roll out the dough to ½ inch of thickness.
5) Add the halves of tomato to it and bake for 20-30minutes in the preheated oven.
6) Cut into round shape with the help of a cookie cutter or a wine glass.
7) Take a baking sheet and grease it before placing the round shaped dough pieces on it.
8) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes.
9) Serve with corn and tomato.