- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Beef Spread Recipe
|Package cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sliced dried beef||2 1⁄2 Ounce, finely snipped to make about 3/4 cup|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Assorted crackers||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1803 Calories from Fat 1222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g210.4%
Saturated Fat 58.6 g293.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 374.7 mg
Sodium 2903.7 mg121%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 44 g88.3%
Vitamin A 78.3% Vitamin C 123%
Calcium 40.9% Iron 32.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the milk and softened cream cheese together, blend well.
3) Stir in instant minced onion, green pepper, pepper and dried beef, mix well.
4) Stir in the dairy sour cream and blend well.
5) In a small shallow baking dish or 8-inch pie plate, spoon the mixture and top with the walnuts.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate with the assorted crackers.