- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot And Sour Salad Soup Recipe
|Salad||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Leftover)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||7 Clove (35 gm)|
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 497.6 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 35.4%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat up the oil in a saucepan and tip in the leftover salad.
2. Add the water, a lot of freshly ground pepper, parsley, onion and garlic and stir.
3. Put the lid on, bring to the boil, turn the heat down and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. For the last 5 minutes add the vinegar and salt.
5. Strain and serve in a bowl garnished with croutons.