- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Horseradish Pickles Recipe Video
|Dill pickle||46 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 171 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11505.1 mg479.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.3%
Sugars 19.5 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 47.7% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 56.4% Iron 27.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBowl
1. In a bowl take out all the pickled dill from the jar and retain the juice in the jar.
2. Cut up the pickles into 1 inch thick chunks and set aside in a bowl.
3. Into the jar with the pickled juices add the horseradish and close the lid of the jar and shake well.
4. Add the cut pickled dill spears into this jar and refrigerate till serving.
5. Serve this variation of pickled dill with your favorite recipes as a relish or a side and enjoy!