- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Horseradish Butter Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1 Dash|
Calories 137 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg
Sodium 197.2 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.37 g0.12%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.61%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 0.29 g0.59%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 0.77%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.36%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine butter, mustard, horseradish, salt, and pepper.
2. Using a wire whisk beat the mixture until it is creamy and light.
3. Serve butter soft as a spread for bread.
4. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
5. The butter can be served as an accompaniment to roast beef and grilled meats.
6. It goes well with corn on the cob.