- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honeyed Pork Riblets Recipe
|Pork spare ribs||2 Pound (900 g)|
|Oranges||2 , rind grated and freshly squeezed|
|Light brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||4 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2285 Calories from Fat 1121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g191.8%
Saturated Fat 43 g214.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 544.9 mg
Sodium 2338.4 mg97.4%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g34.1%
Sugars 75.9 g
Protein 187 g374%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 247.2%
Calcium 37.2% Iron 43.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large sauce pan, combine ribs with water and bring to boil.
2. Remove off flame and drain off the water.
3. Fill fresh water and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Drain off water and keep aside.
6. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and whisk well.
7. Spread over ribs and coat well.
8. Cling wrap and marinate for minimum 1 hour in the refrigerator.
9. Pre heat a barbecue/ grill.
10. Grill marinated ribs for 10 to 12 minutes till evenly browned on both sides, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
11. Serve grilled ribs along with remaining marinade, if any.