- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honeydew Melon Soup with Coconut Milk Recipe Video
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||15 Fluid Ounce|
|Chinese rock candy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tapioca pearls||3 Tablespoon|
|Honeydew melon||1 Small, dice|
Calories 576 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.7%
Saturated Fat 23.6 g118.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 109.2 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.6%
Sugars 59.5 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 140.2%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSoup Pot
1. In a soup pot, boil water and add the honeydew melon, bring it to a boil covered.
2. In another bowl combine tapioca and boiling water, and dissolve everything.
3. Add the rock candy to the melon pot.
4. Drain the excess water from the tapioca.
5. Add the tapioca to the pot, cover and bring it to a boil.
6. At this point add the coconut milk and stir everything well.
7. Cover and cook until the melons are soft and the liquid thickens.
8. Serve after a hearty meal.