- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Honey Walnut Shrimp Recipe Video
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn starch||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Large shrimp||1 Pound (Peeled And Deveined)|
|Canned sweet condensed milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Frying)|
Calories 2174 Calories from Fat 1309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 149 g228.6%
Saturated Fat 18.2 g91.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 272.2 mg90.7%
Sodium 1884.3 mg78.5%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 86.8 g
Protein 86 g171.2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 0.99%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Add the walnuts, simmer for 2 minutes and bring to a boil.
3) Remove from the heat, strain and set the walnuts aside on a plate to dry.
4) In another bowl, whip the egg whites until foamy, then add the corn starch and mix well.
5) Dip the shrimp into the corn starch mixture.
6) In a deep skillet, fry the shrimps in the heated oil until golden brown. Remove on a paper towel and drain well.
7) In a medium size bowl, add the mayonnaise, honey and condensed milk, mix well.
8) In a lager bowl, place the fried shrimp and pour over the mayonnaise mixture, stir well to coat the shrimp.
9) Remove in a plate and top over with the walnuts.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.