- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Video
|Rotisserie chicken/Leftover chicken||2 Pound, shredded|
|Lime juice||5 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
|Green enchilada sauce||16 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped (optional)|
Calories 1321 Calories from Fat 676
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g122.1%
Saturated Fat 37.9 g189.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 282.2 mg
Sodium 4050.9 mg168.8%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 28.7 g
Protein 78 g155.4%
Vitamin A 81.2% Vitamin C 97.6%
Calcium 86.3% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Combine honey, lime juice, chili powder and garlic in a small bowl.
3. Toss this with the shredded chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. In another bowl, combine enchilada sauce and heavy cream.
5. Spray a baking dish with oil.
6. Pour ½ of the enchilada sauce mixture on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
7. Fill the flour tortillas with the chicken and shredded cheese and then roll, reserving 1 cup of the cheese for the topping.
8. Place enchiladas seam side down in the prepared pan.
9. Pour remaining sauce over the top and sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
10. Bake for 30 minutes at 350° in the oven.
11. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving.