- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Video
|Rotisserie chicken/Leftover chicken||2 Pound, shredded|
|Lime juice||5 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
|Green enchilada sauce||16 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped (optional)|
Calories 1531 Calories from Fat 900
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g162%
Saturated Fat 46.1 g230.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 367.8 mg
Sodium 2365.1 mg98.5%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 24.7 g
Protein 77 g153.1%
Vitamin A 87.1% Vitamin C 97.6%
Calcium 88.6% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Combine honey, lime juice, chili powder and garlic in a small bowl.
3. Toss this with the shredded chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. In another bowl, combine enchilada sauce and heavy cream.
5. Spray a baking dish with oil.
6. Pour ½ of the enchilada sauce mixture on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
7. Fill the flour tortillas with the chicken and shredded cheese and then roll, reserving 1 cup of the cheese for the topping.
8. Place enchiladas seam side down in the prepared pan.
9. Pour remaining sauce over the top and sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
10. Bake for 30 minutes at 350° in the oven.
11. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving.