- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Garlic Crimson Love Steak & Organic Broccolette Recipe Video
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Beef tenderloin||1 Pound|
|Crimson love spice blend||3 Tablespoon (Made With Love Delectable' Edibles brand)|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broccoli head||1 Medium, cut into flowers|
Calories 648 Calories from Fat 336
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.1%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152 mg
Sodium 7895.6 mg329%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g13%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 55 g110.6%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 167.6%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a fry pan over heat and put some olive oil in it.
2. Add the beef piece to the pan. Sprinkle crimson love spice blend and soya sauce on top. Flip.
3. Repeat the same on the other side of the beef piece. Allow it to simmer.
4. Then, sprinkle some ginger on top of the beef.
5. Stir in some honey, add water to the pan.
6. Insert some broccoli pieces to the pan. Cover it with lid and allow it to cook on medium high heat, until the beef pieces are tender.
7. Transfer it on a serving plate, and serve it with hot rice or noodles.
While cooking beef to keep the moisture level just right. You may add red wine or even water to it.