- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Garlic Barbecue Spare Ribs Recipe Video
|Spare ribs||2 Pound, chopped into 3 - 4 inches|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), pounded|
Calories 745 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 236.3 mg
Sodium 1549 mg64.5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g3.2%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 104 g207%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 44.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place the spare ribs in a large bowl then pour-in the mixture.
3. Coat the ribs with the mixture and marinate for at least 3 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Arrange the marinated spare ribs in a baking tray then bake for 35 minutes. You can baste this with a little olive oil so that the meat won’t dry.
6. Turn the oven off then transfer the spare ribs on a serving plate.
7. Serve with garlic fried rice. Share and enjoy!