- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Curry Chicken Thighs - Easy Weekday Dinner Idea Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken thigh||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Raw honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grey poupon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced|
|Black pepper||To Taste (Optional)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 170.5 mg56.8%
Sodium 661.9 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 36 g72%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 19.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix honey, butter, poupon, soy sauce, curry powder and garlic. Mix well till all combined.
2. Put the chicken in it and mix well. Add the onions and mix well.
3. Place it in a bowl, pour the marinade all over , cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (ideal 8 hours or overnight).
4. Grease a skillet or grill pan with butter. Heat it on medium high.
5. Once hot place the chicken pieces carefully.
6. Cook on one side till browned, reduce the heat to medium and flip the pieces.
7. Baste the chicken pieces with the remaining marinade if desired.
8. Cook till both the sides are done. Transfer into a plate.
9. In a serving plate, garnish with parsley and serve this chicken with salad, crispy bread or with choice of dip.