- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Crystal Almonds Recipe Video
|Whole almonds||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Turbinado sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg
Sodium 0.76 mg0.03%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 22.7 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with a cooking spray, set aside.
2. In a shallow pan, evenly spread the almonds.
4. Place in cold oven; turn the oven to 350°F and roast for 12 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until well roasted.
5. In a saucepan, add honey and butter and over medium heat bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add almonds; simmer and stir for 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer almonds to the prepared baking sheet; spread in a single layer and cool slightly.
7. Toss almonds with sugar to coat evenly using a medium plastic food storage bag.
8. Serve as a snack.