- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Shortening||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3945 Calories from Fat 1760
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 200 g308.2%
Saturated Fat 54.4 g272.1%
Trans Fat 20.2 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 3759.8 mg156.7%
Total Carbohydrates 530 g176.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 320 g
Protein 34 g67.8%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 62.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In mixing bowl cream together shortening, brown sugar and honey.
3. Add vanilla and egg and mix until combined.
4. Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop onto cookie sheet.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
8. Serve or store in a jar when cool enough.