- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Biscuits Cookies Recipe
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Stoned dates||1⁄2 Pound, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3195 Calories from Fat 1075
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g182.3%
Saturated Fat 42.6 g212.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 544.9 mg181.6%
Sodium 958.3 mg39.9%
Total Carbohydrates 509 g169.8%
Dietary Fiber 31.2 g124.8%
Sugars 335.9 g
Protein 61 g121.8%
Vitamin A 38.5% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 72.3% Iron 75.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the eggs, butter and honey. Beat well to thoroughly mix.
3) Into the honey mixture, sift together the baking powder and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) Into a lightly greased Swiss roll tin, spread the mixture.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
6) Mark the preparation into squares and leave to set.
7) Put the cookies on a wire rack and cool completely.
8) If you want to freeze the cookies, flash freeze first till firm and then pack in a rigid container. Separate each layer with foil. Seal, label and store in the freezer.
9) To serve the cookies without freezing, place them on a serving plate and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. To serve frozen cookies, first thaw them at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours and then serve.