- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Barbecue Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots And Corn Recipe
|Boneless pork shoulder roast||3 Pound|
|Baby carrots||2 Pound (1 Bag)|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Barbecue sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Green Giant)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3130 Calories from Fat 897
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.6%
Saturated Fat 30.5 g152.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 600 mg
Sodium 3942 mg164.2%
Total Carbohydrates 280 g93.2%
Dietary Fiber 31.6 g126.3%
Sugars 166.5 g
Protein 291 g582.8%
Vitamin A 2549.2% Vitamin C 72.9%
Calcium 32% Iron 60%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt in small bowl; pour over pork and carrots.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until pork is tender.
4. Remove pork and vegetables from slow cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
5. Mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and the flour; gradually stir into juices in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat setting about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
6. Stir corn into mixture in slow cooker. Cover and cook 5 minutes longer