- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe Video
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1091 Calories from Fat 1012
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.8%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1005.2 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard and honey until well combined.
2. Slowly drizzle in oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover and refrigerate.
5. Whisk or shake well before using.
6. Pour dressing on tossed salads and mix well before serving.