- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings/Chicken drummettes||8 Small (cut into 2 peices, Chicken drumettes can be 12-16 peices)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), mince|
|Scallions||2 Medium (cut into 2-inch pieces)|
|Rosemary sprigs||5 Small|
|For the garnish|
|Sesame seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||2 Tablespoon, slice|
Calories 245 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.2%
Saturated Fat 0.68 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22 mg7.3%
Sodium 639.1 mg26.6%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 40.7 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedZip lock bag
1. Wash and clean the chicken wings, pat them dry and place it in a zip lock bag.
2. In a large bowl combine brown sugar, honey, Soya sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves and scallions, stir well.
3. Pour half the marinade and the rosemary sprigs, in the zip lock bag and marinate the chicken well, keep it in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
4. After 4 hours, line a baking tray with foil and spray some cooking spray evenly.
5. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
6. Transfer the chicken from the bag onto the baking tray, and bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7. In a small sauce pan pour the remaining half of the marinade mixture and bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally.
8. Remove the chicken from the oven after 15 minutes and baste them with the reduced marinade, once done put it back in the oven to cook for further 15 minutes.
9. After 30 minutes remove the chicken and glaze it with extra sauce.
10. Place the chicken in a serving dish and sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped scallions on top.
11. Serve the delicious chicken wings appetizer hot.