- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey and Mustard Baked Chicken Recipe
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted (60 Gram Or 4 Tablespoon)|
|Mild mustard||4 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Poppy seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato and sweetcorn salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Serve)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2562 Calories from Fat 915
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160%
Saturated Fat 40.7 g203.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 961.8 mg
Sodium 2054.5 mg85.6%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g41.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.4 g69.6%
Sugars 76.5 g
Protein 273 g545.6%
Vitamin A 93.7% Vitamin C 76.2%
Calcium 81.9% Iron 91.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place all the ingredients except the poppy seeds into a large bowl and blend together thoroughly.
3. Brush the mixture over the chicken portions.
4. Bake in the centre of a preheated oven, 200°C/ 400°F/ Gas Mark 6, for 15 minutes.
5. Carefully turn over the chicken pieces and coat the top side of the chicken with the remaining honey and mustard mixture.
6. Sprinkle the chicken with poppy seeds and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
7. Arrange the chicken on a serving dish, pour over the cooking juices and serve with a tomato and sweetcorn salad, if desired.