- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homestyle Chicken Parmesan Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, thin cut|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Mozerella slice||6 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
|Cooked thin spaghetti noodles||200 Gram|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||3 Dash|
Calories 844 Calories from Fat 411
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.4%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 266.5 mg
Sodium 908.5 mg37.9%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 53 g106.4%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 43.3% Iron 26.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with cooking spray.
3. In a flat bowl, mix together egg and water.
4. In a pan, heat olive, dredge chicken slices in flour, then in the egg and finally in the Italian bread crumbs, brown cutlets on both sides.
5. On bottom of a casserole dish, place a layer of tomato sauce (3/4 cup), place the chicken cutlets over the tomato sauce and cover with some more sauce(3/4 cup).
6. Place the mozzarella cheese slices evenly over the cutlets and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes.
8. Heat the leftover tomato sauce.
9. Serve the chicken with spaghetti and top with some tomato sauce.