- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Vegan Chocolate Candy, Baby Recipe Video
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegan margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mint extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Food color||1 Pinch|
|Chocolate chip||200 Gram, melted|
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 70.9 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 50.2 g
Protein 0.67 g1.3%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan melt the choco chips and set aside. Line a tray with parchment paper sheets.
2. In a bowl, add sugar, corn syrup, vegan margarine and stir until crumbly. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls.
3. In the first bowl, add mint and lemon extracts. In the next bowl add the almond and coconut extracts. And in the third bowl, add food colour.
4. Mix them separately and shape into small flat balls. Gently dip the balls in the melted chocolate.
5. Place them on the parchment paper and keep in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
6. Serve the Chocolate Dipped Vegan Candies as a tasty snack.