- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Wild Mushroom Stroganoff Hamburger Helper Recipe Video
|Dried low sodium beef stock||200 Gram (low sodium beef Bovril-3 sachets)|
|Dried wild mushroom||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 packet)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Herbes de provence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried pasta||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1668 Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.3%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 183.5 mg
Sodium 1332.8 mg55.5%
Total Carbohydrates 232 g77.2%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.7%
Sugars 24.7 g
Protein 92 g184.9%
Vitamin A 29.9% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 28.8% Iron 61.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In food processor, put wild mushroom and grind until mushrooms resemble a dried herb.
2. In a plastic bag, combine mushroom, dried stock, garlic powder, paprika, herbes de Provence, black pepper, onion powder, and corn starch. Seal bag and mix well.
3. In another bag, place pasta and set aside.
4. Place a non-stick pan on heat, and brown beef in it.
5. Add mushroom mixture, and water. Stir, and bring it to boil.
6. Drop pasta, and reduce the heat. Allow it to simmer for about 7-9 minutes or until pasta reaches your desired doneness. Stir occasionally.
7. During the last minute of cooking add sour cream, and stir.
8. Serve wild mushroom stroganoff hamburger hot.