- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's White Chocolate Truffles for Valentine's Day Recipe Video
|White chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
|Heavy whipping cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2828 Calories from Fat 1698
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 191 g294.5%
Saturated Fat 147.5 g737.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 306.8 mg
Sodium 635.7 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 292 g97.2%
Dietary Fiber 39.8 g159.3%
Sugars 219.4 g
Protein 51 g102.6%
Vitamin A 52.9% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 123.4% Iron 92.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, place the white chocolate chips.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small saucepan over low to medium heat, bring 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream to the boiling point. Do not boil.
4. Pour the hot cream over the white chocolate chips in the bowl. Stir until the chocolate dissolves.
5. Add almond extract and stir to combine. Let the chocolate mixture sit at room temperature for 1 hour until thick and semi-solid.
6. Scoop out tablespoon-sized portions of truffle mixture and place on lined baking pan.
7. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
8. Form each tablespoon into a round ball. Place the balls back on the parchment paper-lined pan.
9. Roll each of them in cocoa powder, shake off the excess cocoa, and place on a nice serving dish.