- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's White Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Cupcakes Recipe Video
|All purpose baking mix/Bisquick||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White chocolate chips||3 Ounce (or coarsely chopped white chocolate)|
|Chopped macadamia nuts||2 1⁄4 Ounce (about 1/2 cup)|
|Half and half||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||1 , well beaten|
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.8%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.5 mg
Sodium 398.5 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 20.3 g81.2%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 0.33%
Calcium 48.4% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line or grease and flour a cupcake pan and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together baking mix, sugar, chopped white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine beaten egg, half-and-half, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Stir well.
5. Pour wet mixture into the bowl with flour mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Spoon batter equally into the grooves of the cupcake pan.
7. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick when inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Remove cupcakes from oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
9. Serve cupcake warm, at room temperature or even chilled.
The batter will make 12 cupcakes.