- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Organic Vegetarian Pizza Recipe Video
|Brown rice flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (organic)|
|Warm water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Nutritional yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Buck wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz), diced|
|Black bean||1 Can (10 oz), rinsed|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||1 Tablespoon, grounded|
|Sea salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Red bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||5 (organic)|
|Vegan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 893 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 1737 mg72.4%
Total Carbohydrates 154 g51.5%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.6%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 81% Vitamin C 142.8%
Calcium 16.2% Iron 40%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease the pizza pan with olive oil and set aside.
2. In a jar pour in the water, add in the yeast, sugar and salt. Mix well.
3. In a food processor jar add in the brown rice sugar and stream in the water mixture. And process well.
4. Add in the egg, olive and buck wheat flour. Process again.
5. Take out the dough in a large bowl and knead with hands. Keep aside.
6. For Sauce – in a food processor jar add in the tomatoes, black bean, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper, sea salt and garlic. Blend fine to make sauce.
7. Spread the dough over the greased pan with hands.
8. Spread the sauce over the dough, top it with bell peppers, sun dried tomatoes, mushroom, spinach and vegan cheese.
9. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
10. Serve Homemade Pizza with vegetable juice and enjoy!