- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Super-Food Raw Chocolate Recipe Video
|Organic coconut oil||5 Tablespoon (Extra virgin)|
|Raw cacao powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (raw, unsweetened, organic)|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (raw, organic)|
|Agave||1 Teaspoon (raw, organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Organic chia||1 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Damiana powder||1 Pinch (optional)|
|Goji berry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1677 Calories from Fat 1180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 136 g209.2%
Saturated Fat 110 g550%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 281.7 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 192 g64%
Dietary Fiber 95.4 g381.6%
Sugars 31.6 g
Protein 55 g109.9%
Vitamin A 176.5% Vitamin C 31.5%
Calcium 52% Iron 206.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the jar of solidified coconut oil in a pan of simmering water to melt the fat into liquid.
2. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3. Pour in the coconut oil and give a good stir.
4. Taste for sweetness and bitterness and adjust to your liking.
5. Spoon teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into paper cases or into chocolate moulds and refrigerate until firm, about less than an hour.
6. Once solid at room temperature, you can pack them as desired.