- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Strawberry Tart Recipe Video
|Pastry dough||500 Gram|
|Fresh strawberries||500 Gram (slice or whole)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.2 mg9.4%
Sodium 393.2 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 49%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPie plate
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Prepare the pie plate and grease it with butter and dust it with flour.
3. Roll the pastry dough to a thickness about ½ inch, place the rolled dough on the pie plate and press the dough into the bottom of the pie.
4. Once done trim the edges with a knife and with a fork pierce holes at the bottom of the dough, blind bake the pie crust by placing a parchment paper on the crust and putting some dried beans to weigh down the crust.
5. Bake the crust for 40 minutes.
6. Once done remove from the oven and let it cool, remove the parchment paper and beans, fill the pie with custard.
7. Spread it evenly and add the strawberries whole of sliced.
8. Sprinkle the powdered sugar on top of the tart.
9. Serve the fresh strawberry tart after a nice hearty meal.
You can add a thin layer of gelatin to cover.