- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Strawberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (or 1 Punnet)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thick cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberry essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Food coloring||2 Drop (as needed) (Optional)|
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 17 g84.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.9 mg33.6%
Sodium 94.6 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 66.7%
Calcium 22.2% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In food processor, drop strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. In ice cream churner, pour milk, thick cream, condensed milk, and pureed strawberry. Mix well.
3. Add strawberry essence and food color. Churn for 15 minutes or until thick.
4. In an airtight container, transfer the ice cream. Pop it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
5. Scoop and serve ice cream chilled.
Instead of ice cream churner you can use a chilled bowl. Whip the mixture and pop it in refrigerator for an hour. Remove from refrigerator and whip again. Repeat the process until the mixture becomes nice and thick.