- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||5 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||13 Ounce, chilled (1 Can)|
|Mashed strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3316 Calories from Fat 529
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g91.6%
Saturated Fat 34.5 g172.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 197.3 mg
Sodium 3003.6 mg125.1%
Total Carbohydrates 664 g221.3%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 651.1 g
Protein 57 g114.4%
Vitamin A 36.8% Vitamin C 452.7%
Calcium 207.8% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, add pudding mix and sugar and mix well.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Pour the mix into a freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
4) Freeze as per manufacturer's directions.
5) Allow the mix to ripen for at least 1 hour.
6) Garnish with a slit fresh strawberry and serve.