- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Sausages Recipe
|Meat/Chicken||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, finely ground or diced|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Green onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Beef stock cube||1|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, cooked and mashed|
|Frying oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108 mg
Sodium 144.7 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, place together meat, butter, green onions, parsley, water and stock cube.
2) Heat the meat mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer until water evaporates.
4) Take the pan away from heat and stir in flour and eggs.
5) Combine well together, place the pan back to heat and stir until thickened.
6) Stir in the mashed potatoes.
7) Transfer the meat mixture into casserole dish.
8) Allow to cool, cover and refrigerate overnight.
9) Lightly dust a working board with flour.
11) Transfer the meat mixture onto the board and knead well.
12) Shape a spoonful of mixture into tiny sausage shapes.
13) In a non-stick pan, feat oil and fry sausages on both sides until crisp and brown.
14) Serve the Homemade Sausages hot with desired sauce.