- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Authentic Homemade Sangria Recipe Video
|Red wine||2 Bottle (2 l) (Alexander & Fitch Cabernet Sauvignon)|
|Triple sec||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||500 Milliliter (2 lt bottle)|
|Pink lemonade||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (frozen concentrate, thawed)|
|Strawberry||1 Cup (16 tbs) (added just before serving)|
|Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oranges||2 , slice|
|Lemons||2 , slice (remove the seeds)|
|Lime||1 Small, slice (remove the seeds)|
|For the simple sugar|
Calories 435 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.45 g0.69%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 13.2 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 28.9 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 146.3%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGlass jar or Pitcher
1. Slice and deseed the 2 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime, set aside.
2. In a pot heat the 3 tablespoon of sugar with equal amount of water and heat it until all the sugar is dissolved and cooled.
3. Juice up the orange, lemon and lime in the juicer.
4. In a large glass jar combine the red wine, triple sec, pink lemonade, 3 tablespoon of the sugar mixture, orange juice, lemon juice and lime juice.
5. Mix everything well and then add the sliced lemon, lime and orange.
6. Cover it with a lid and refrigerate it overnight.
7. Before serving the sangria add the ginger ale about ¾ of the bottle and check for sweetness, you can add the sugar mixture at this point.
8. Pour the sangria over ice and serve chilled.