- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Saffron Risotto Recipe Video
|Arborio rice||350 Gram|
|Onion||1 Medium, chop|
|White wine||100 Milliliter|
|Broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Saffron powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Grana padano cheese||150 Gram, grated|
Calories 1421 Calories from Fat 634
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g108.2%
Saturated Fat 44.5 g222.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.4 mg
Sodium 3605.4 mg150.2%
Total Carbohydrates 155 g51.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.2%
Sugars 16.3 g
Protein 32 g64%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 93.4% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Neednon-stick pan
1. Chop the onions and set aside.
2. In a nonstick pan melt the butter and sauté the onions until brown.
3. Add the rice to the browned onion and toast the rice, add the white wine and continue to stir until the wine is completely absorbed.
4. Once the wine evaporates, continue to cook the rice and keep adding the broth one ladle at a time.
5. Dissolve the saffron in the warm broth and add it to the rice and stir well.
6. Continue to cook until the rice is completely cooked, add the cheese
7. Serve the saffron risotto with a sprinkle of saffron on top.