- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rockin Rocky Road Candy Recipe Video
|Mini marshmallow||16 Ounce (1 package)|
|Chocolate||24 Ounce (milk, semi sweet, bitter sweet)|
|Nut||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped (walnut or pecan)|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g73.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 145.6 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.2%
Sugars 61.5 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedAluminum foil
1. Melt chocolate in a double-boiler and let it cool.
2. Pour slightly cooled chocolate over chopped nuts and marshmallows.
3. Mix until completelycoated with chocolate.
4. Pour candy into a rectangular (9x12) dish lined with aluminum foil.
5. Run spatula over top of candy till smooth and even.
6. Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts.
7. Let cool in refrigerator for at least an hour.
8. Remove candy in foil from dish and cut into bite sized pieces.
9. Serve as it is and the candy can be stored in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. Enjoy!
For more recipes please visit The Brown Lounge Website