- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips Recipe Video
|Sunflower seeds||3 Cup (48 tbs), sprouted|
|Corn||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Nama shoyu||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Taco seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Nutritional yeast||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2882 Calories from Fat 858
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g157.7%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6866.5 mg286.1%
Total Carbohydrates 447 g148.9%
Dietary Fiber 66.6 g266.4%
Sugars 37.9 g
Protein 88 g175.7%
Vitamin A 259.8% Vitamin C 170.2%
Calcium 37.4% Iron 164.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, thoroughly blend together the sunflower seeds, corn, aminos, juice, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Spread the mixture on dehydrator sheets covered with parchment paper.
3. Score into desired shapes and dehydrate at 104 degrees F for 24 hours until nice and crispy.
4. Flip them halfway through and sprinkle them with taco seasoning, chili powder and nutritional yeast.
5. Cut into portions and serve with your favorite raw dip or soup.