- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Pizza from "The Vermont Kitchen' Recipe Video
|Tomato sauce||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn meal||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Mesquite seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Smokehouse maple seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Pound|
|Chicken breast||1 Cup (16 tbs) (cooked in olive oil and made into small pieces)|
|Ranch dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Spinach||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Roughly chopped vidalia onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pizza dough||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
Calories 344 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg
Sodium 942.1 mg39.3%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 16 g31.5%
Vitamin A 23.1% Vitamin C 23.8%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fraenheit.
2. Divide the dough equally for three pizzas.
3. Roll and stretch the dough for three pies.Place them on cookie sheets dusted with corn meal.
4. Add Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese to the tomato sauce.
5. For the barbecue sauce, mix in together tomato ketchup, garlic powder, mesquite seasoning and smokehouse maple spice.
6. For the first pie,mix together the seasoned tomato sauce and the barbecue sauce. Layer with barbecue sauce and 1/2 pound of mozzarella cheese.
7. Place the chunks of cooked chicken on top of it and drizzle the Ranch dressing.
8. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. For the second pizza, top with seasoned tomato sauce and place the spinach and onion on top of it.
10.Spread half a pound of mozzarella cheese on top of it. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
11.For the third pizza, mix in together the black beans,corn and the cilantro.
12.Layer the dough with seasoned tomato sauce and cheese. Top with the south western mix of beans,corn and cilantro.
13.Bake for 15 minutes or until done to your liking.
14.Cut into pieces and serve hot.