- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Night - Easy Pizza Dough Recipe Recipe Video
|Quick yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1724 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 0.71 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 988.2 mg41.2%
Total Carbohydrates 367 g122.2%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52.1%
Sugars 31.2 g
Protein 46 g92.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 115.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dissolve yeast in sugar and water and wait till you start to see bubbles.
2. Combine the flour and salt in a separate bowl. Add the yeast mixture and mix well.
3. Turn onto a floured surface and knead till smooth and elastic.
4. Set aside, under a damp towel to rise for 10 minutes.
5. When the dough has doubled in size, simply divide and roll into desired size and you're ready to make pizza!
6. Top with your favorite toppings. Let the kids help.
7. Bake until crisp and cheese melts.
8. This recipe will make 2 large pizzas or 6 personal size pizza.
9. Have fun in the kitchen and have a Happy New Year!