- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Pineapple||200 Gram, frozen|
|Whipping cream||50 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 91 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.9 mg6%
Sodium 4.1 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 0.27 g0.55%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 40.8%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 0.81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using the cutter, cut the pineapple slices and reserve for garnishing.
2. Make the pineapple rings with the remaining pineapple.
3. Stack 3 pineapple rings over each other and make 8 equal pieces.
4. Place the pineapple pieces into the freezer bag and freeze them completely.
5. For making ice cream, place the frozen pineapple pieces into the blender.
6. Add sugar, lemon juice, and whipping cream to the blender. Blend them well.
7. Scoop out the ice cream from the blender with a scoop and place into the chilled dessert bowl.
8. Garnish the ice cream with reserved pineapple slices and serve.
You can also make watermelon or peach ice cream following the same procedure.
You can also substitute whipping cream with yogurt in order to make the dish healthy.