- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars Recipe Video
|Almond butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs), toasted and chopped|
|Almond meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 49 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a 9X9 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small pan, melt the coconut oil and almond butter together.
3. Remove the coconut oil and almond butter mixture from the stove.
4. Add in the maple syrup and vanilla and stir until combined.
5. In a large bowl, combine chopped pecans, almond meal, rolled oats and salt.
6. Add in the liquids to the dry ingredients and stir until everything is well coated.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and press with hands.
8. Place in the freezer and chill for 15-30 minutes.
9. Cut the bars into squares and serve. Or you can wrap individually in plastic wraps.