- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Cups Recipe Video
|High quality milk chocolate/Chocolate||8 Ounce (of your choice)|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon (use as needed)|
|Salted caramel sauce||2 Tablespoon (use as needed)|
|Fleur del sel||2 Tablespoon (use as needed)|
|Peanut butter cup molds||6 Medium (use as needed)|
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.1 mg
Sodium 81.8 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 22.5 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Melt half the chocolate in the microwave for about a minute and a half until melted.
2. Stir chocolate constantly to be sure it does not burn.
3. Using a spoon or small brush, coat the bottom and sides of molds with chocolate.
4. Place molds in the refrigerated for just a few minutes until the chocolate sets.
5. After chocolate is set, spoon a small amount of peanut butter or caramel in the center.
6. Melt the rest of the chocolate and spoon on top of the filling and cover molds to the very top.
7. Sprinkle with Fleur del Sel if desired.
8. Chill molds until chocolate has set.
9. Serve with an icing or topping if desired.