- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn Recipe Video
|Organic popping corn||8 Cup (128 tbs), popped|
|Coconut oil/Canola oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Organic honey||1⁄2 Gram|
|Maple syrup/Pancake syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1819 Calories from Fat 1335
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 151 g231.6%
Saturated Fat 97.7 g488.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2897.5 mg120.7%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.6%
Dietary Fiber 25.4 g101.6%
Sugars 47.4 g
Protein 8 g16.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well togehter and the mixture is boiling.
5) Take the mixture off the heat and add the vanilla. Mix well.
6) Add the still hot sweet mixture to the popped corn, a little at a time. Mix well after every addition, till all the mixture has been used up.
7) Lightly grease a baking dish and spread the coated popcorn all over it.
8) Cook the popcorn in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
9) Remove the popcorn from the oven and flip over roughly with the help of a spoon.
10) Return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
11) Let the caramel popcorn cool for about 30-40 minutes.
12) Serve the sweet snack as and when preferred.