- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Oat Bars Recipe Video
|Flax seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Ground Seeds)|
|Peanuts/Walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Raw oats||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), ground|
|Hemp seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Plain Pumpkin Mix, Not Pie Mix)|
|Ripe bananas||2 Medium, mashed|
|Pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
|Agave nectar/Honey / maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3789 Calories from Fat 1595
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 189 g290%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g118.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 397.6 mg
Sodium 212.4 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 418 g139.5%
Dietary Fiber 98.7 g394.6%
Sugars 65 g
Protein 149 g298.4%
Vitamin A 775.5% Vitamin C 49%
Calcium 77.9% Iron 225.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin mix, banana, egg and sweetener and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ones and mix well until blended.
4. Spread out on brownie tray and bake 15 to 20 minutes on a 350’ oven.
5. Serve with beverages or as desired.