- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mayonnaise with Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Recipe Video
|Dijon mustard/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Juice of lemon/Null||1 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Salt/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Pepper/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Grape/Null||250 Milliliter (Null)|
|Tuna/Null||1 Can (10 oz) (Null)|
|Sweet corn/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Null)|
|Bread/Null||1 , sliced (Null)|
|Lettuce/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 906 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.7%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 321.5 mg107.2%
Sodium 2370.8 mg98.8%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.6%
Sugars 46.7 g
Protein 83 g165.4%
Vitamin A 182.1% Vitamin C 86.3%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 36.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl break the egg.
2. Add the Dijon mustard into the egg.
3. Pour the lemon juice into it.
4. Pour the oil into it.
5. Drizzle salt over it.
6. Using a hand blender, blend the mixture until the oil is completely mixed.
7. For the Tuna sweet corn mayonnaise sandwich, in a bowl add a tin of tuna, sweet corn, salt and pepper, lemon juice and a dollop of mayonnaise.
8. Mix all the ingredients together.
9. Spread butter on the bread and follow it up with the tuna mixture.
10. Add some lettuce on the sandwich.
11. Place another buttered bread on top of it.
12. Devour it immediately.