- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mayonnaise with Tuna Sweet Corn Sandwich Recipe Video
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Juice of lemon||1 Tablespoon|
|Tuna||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sweet corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread||1 , sliced|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 891 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.4%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 319.2 mg
Sodium 2341.9 mg97.6%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.3%
Sugars 45.7 g
Protein 83 g166%
Vitamin A 182.1% Vitamin C 86.3%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 36.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl break the egg.
2. Add the Dijon mustard into the egg.
3. Pour the lemon juice into it.
4. Pour the oil into it.
5. Drizzle salt over it.
6. Using a hand blender, blend the mixture until the oil is completely mixed.
7. For the Tuna sweet corn mayonnaise sandwich, in a bowl add a tin of tuna, sweet corn, salt and pepper, lemon juice and a dollop of mayonnaise.
8. Mix all the ingredients together.
9. Spread butter on the bread and follow it up with the tuna mixture.
10. Add some lettuce on the sandwich.
11. Place another buttered bread on top of it.
12. Devour it immediately.