- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza on the Grill Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||16 Ounce|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|For pizza 1|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Hot pepper flakes||1 Pinch|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Roma tomatoes||1 Small, slice|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|For pizza 2|
|Bbq sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken breast||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 805 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.8%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.2 mg
Sodium 1686 mg70.3%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 35 g69.9%
Vitamin A 44% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 43.5% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPastry brush
1. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
2. Mince the garlic; slice the roma tomatoes, finely chop the onion, scallions and cilantro and shred the cooked chicken, set aside.
3. Divide the dough into two equal portions; roll the dough on a floured worktop and once done brush it with olive oil.
4. Place the pizza dough oil side down, and cook it for 1 minute or until brown.
5. Once done place it on a plate, brush the extra virgin olive oil on the cooked side of the pizza.
6. For the first pizza, spread the garlic, sprinkle red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese, tomato and mozzarella slices.
7. For the second pizza, spread bbq sauce, place the shredded chicken followed by cheese, red onion, scallions and cilantro.
8. Place the pizza on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes.
9. Once done remove and cut it into slices.
10. Sprinkle fresh green and purple basil on the pizza.
11. Serve the Grilled Pizza hot.