- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Kids Easter Egg Biscuits Recipe Video
|Arrowroot biscuit||100 Gram (any shaped like an egg)|
|White chocolate chip bag||100 Gram|
|Edible decorations||10 Gram|
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.5 mg
Sodium 198.8 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 24.7 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 4.4% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add milk chocolate, and white chocolate. Pop it oven for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until it melts and forms a smooth mixture.
2. Lay biscuits on a plate. Spoon chocolate mixture on top of it.
3. Spread it evenly, and sprinkle edible decoration on it.
4. Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes or refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Serve homemade kids Easter egg biscuits immediately.