- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ice cubes||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.7%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.3 mg
Sodium 45.6 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 36.5 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.9% Iron 0.24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSalt - 6 Tbsp
freezer zipper bag
1. In a bowl, pour in the milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk it until well combined into a smooth mixture.
2. Once done, transfer the contents into a sandwich bag and seal it tightly. Hold the bag tightly and mix the contents vigorously. Set this bag aside.
3. Now take a 1 gallon freezer zipper bag and add ice into it. Sprinkle the ice with salt and place the sandwich bag with the smooth milk mixture inside this bag.
4. Seal the freezer bag tightly and shake the contents of both bags steadily but slowly for about 40 minutes.
5. Once done, transfer the contents into a bowl and serve.
6. Serve the ice cream garnished with some cut fruits, if desired.