- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Frozen mango||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen (or any frozen soft fruits or berries)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh peach||1 Small, dice|
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.9 mg
Sodium 18 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 0.88 g1.8%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 31%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In mixer, drop mango, peach, and banana.
2. Add cream, and vanilla in it. Beat until smooth. At some point if you are not able to blend add a little more whipping cream or fresh fruit.
3. In an airtight container, transfer the mixture, and cover it with lid.
4. Place it in freezer for 25-30 minutes if you like your ice cream soft or continue freezing to get desired consistency.
5. Fill cone with ice cream and serve immediately.
You can add ground ginger, and cinnamon for extra flavor.